Wednesday, September 7, 2011

Week 31 Update

Pregnancy Highlights:
How Far Along: 31 weeks

Baby Stats: 
This week, Cole measures over 16 inches long. He weighs about 3.3 pounds and is heading into a growth spurt. He can turn his head from side to side, and his arms, legs, and body are beginning to plump out as needed fat accumulates underneath his skin.
**info. from www.babycenter.com**

Movement: still lots of movement, some more at night when I'm trying to sleep :)

Sleep: still not consistent

Symptoms: swelling hasn't been AS BAD as the first week of school; also very emotional lately

What I Miss: a normal body temperature, I am MISERABLY hot each and EVERY day at school, although I'm not the only one, the other teachers in my area are too who aren't pregnant!


Best Moment of the Week: On Tuesday I got to hear Cole's heartbeat again at the Doctor's office. He always says "You have a strong baby in there" :). Also, the nursery furniture is starting to come together. And best of all, my cousin Amy had her baby boy, Reese, on Labor Day! I can't wait to meet him and I know Reese and Cole will be best buddies! :)



Sneak Peek of the nursery furniture and a precious hat and booties my friend Amy Beitzel made Cole! :)



1 comment: