Saturday, February 11, 2012

11 and 12 weeks old

So, ever since I started back to work I have meant to update the blog but no such luck! By the time I get home it is almost 5, then there are bottles to wash and refill, laundry to do and a diaper bag to pack. Not to mention feedings, and bathtime. Cole is enjoying time with his babysitter, Miss Kelly, and is always fat and happy when I pick him up! :) I love seeing him smile when I get there. He's been making me giggle every morning and evening during our car rides because he has started to enjoy looking out the window. He used to be asleep before I even clicked his car seat in the base. Now, he stays awake for about ten minutes taking in the views. He's certainly growing up!! Speaking of growing up, he has started sleeping in his pack n' play instead of his bassinet. We took him out of his bassinet because his legs were just too scrunched up! I couldn't stand putting him in his crib all the way across the house (you know, since our house is so big haha) so, we compromised and put his pack n' play at the foot of our bed. Even though he is right there, I still have the video monitor hooked up so I can just roll over and see him :) baby steps...haha. Also, Cole's new friend Delaney Mae was born the day after his 3 month birthday, I will post more with pics later (unfortunately I was in such a rush to go meet her I forgot my memory card and put Cole's pants on backwards! ha!) Again, this post is short because playtime is approaching :) Here are the latest pics!

What is this contraption you put me in?! Still struggling holding my HUGE noggin up! :)

Relaxin' with Daddy on a Friday night!

First night in pack n' play :)



Sleepin' on Uncle Mike's huge orange beanbag.

1 comment: