Monday, January 21, 2013

11 Months Old!

Eleven Excellent months with our big guy!
So hard to get a still picture anymore!

Checking out the puppy!

Sleep: Cole is still doing well with his sleep schedule. In bed by 7:30 at the latest and up around 6:15. He takes a short nap mid morning and a longer one(sometimes) mid-afternoon. He tends to take longer naps at daycare. He must just want to spend more time with Mommy and Daddy when he is home ;)
Does this look like a nap to you?

Eating: I've started to give Cole more table food. Let me correct myself, Miss Stacey has started to give him table food at daycare and I have been reluctant because I am paranoid about choking. I also feel like I don't know exactly what and how much to give him. However, I realize he has lots of teeth and is loving eating all the yummy foods at daycare so I've been trying to incorporate some table foods here at home. I wish we could all sit down and eat dinner together but Cole is ready for dinner by 5:30 and we just don't have time to make dinner by then. So, Cole usually gets the leftovers from the night before :/ He doesn't seem to mind though! There hasn't been many foods he doesn't like. The only one so far has been eggs, scrambled, fried, or hard-boiled. I think it might be a texture thing.
Trying some leftover butternut squash and spinach stuffed shells! :)

Cole also started having regular whole milk in his bottles at daycare! I wasn't producing enough pumping at school (mostly because some days I was too busy to take the time to pump). I talked to his doctor and she was all for mixing in some cow's milk and it didn't bother him a bit. It was a little bittersweet, knowing that I couldn't provide all the milk he needed for the day anymore but I was happy to kiss that pump goodbye during the school day!!
 
Diaper Size: Size 4, still super hard to change! He is so busy!
Tried to snap a pic of this super-cute outfit, you see he is too busy to pose anymore!

Clothes Size: 12 and 18 months! Mostly 18 months though, especially the shirts. Most of the long pants are TOO long, however the shorts are just fine!


Other Fun Facts:
* Tons of crawling! And he is getting pretty fast!!
*Along with crawling and pulling himself up on everything, he is also dancing a bit. Especially to the Mickey Mouse Clubhouse theme song or the hot dog dance on the same show! He gets very excited and starts squatting up and down and waving his arms :) I haven't been able to get a good video of him dancing but trust me when I say it is ADORABLE!
*Cole is constantly learning new things! He learned how to put his rings on his tower by himself and couldn't be prouder! This video is too cute: 

*He's also started to put his blankie (or any blanket) up to his cheek when we say "aww". It is PRECIOUS!! :)
* Some other fun pics from this month:
I'd love to know what he's saying to Emily!

2 peas in a pod!

Playing catch with Uncle Jimmy and Grandpa!

talkin' to Tucker

Hangin' with Gigi and Pops during OC Bike Week

Wild Man!
Craft time at daycare :)
Snuggling with the doggie at daycare...do you see her hiding under the blanket!? Love it!


Honestly, those cheeks... :)

Playing with Reese at Nannie's 90th Birthday!

Meeting Aunt Lauren!

Happy 90th Nannie!

Sporting Ravens gear for Gigi and Pops!

Excited about Mickey Mouse!


Look at this little Cowgirl Delayne Mae at her brother's birthday party!!

:)




1 comment:

  1. I love reading the updates and seeing all the pictures; Cole really knows how to work a camera!

    ReplyDelete