Saturday, June 4, 2011

Pregnancy Highlights

How Far Along: 17 weeks
Size of Baby: 5inches approx.
Maternity Clothes: Most tops and dresses are too big. I've still been wearing my regular pants/shorts but just using a be-band because I can't zip them all the way. I thought I'd be in FULL blown maternity wear by now!
Movement: Nothing yet :(
Sleep: sleeping fine, except for the 4+ bathroom breaks, luckily I can fall right back to sleep
Symptoms: tired, but finally coming out of that exhaustion stage, and my feet are hurting by the end of the day
What I Miss: Mucinex Nasal decongestant especially during allergy season!!!
Cravings: Anything and Everything, however, it was like this before pregnancy too! :)
Best Moment of the Week: hearing the heartbeat and scheduling our anatomy scan!

1 comment:

  1. I love the blog Lindsay and of course we love you and Dave so much. Look forward to seeing you soon and
    hearing your news! Love Joan

    ReplyDelete