Tuesday, October 25, 2011

38 Week Update Continued

Went to the doctor today and he was pleased that my swelling had gotten better however, still wants me to work half days from now on. I am happy with this decision because it won't eat into my sick time as much, and it will be a great transition period for my long-term substitute, students, and I with me teaching in the morning and her taking over in the afternoon!

When doc was feeling my tummy before taking Cole's heartbeat he said "my, you definitely have a big one in here" I believe he even used the word chunky!!! While he was taking the heartbeat Cole was trying his hardest to get away from him but there is no where to go, it was quite interesting to watch him moving around!

I am one cm dialated and he said baby is VERY low and in -2 station, which means he is engaged but not fully engaged in the pelvis (that would be 0 station, I believe)


Dave asked how much longer he thinks we have and he said he would guess about a week! I am perfectly fine with that! I'd love to make it to the first week of November!!

2 comments:

  1. It's almost time! How exciting!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I am guessing for nov 4, which would just so happen to be his aunt jenny's bday and she, me!, is fine with that!

    ReplyDelete