Tuesday, October 11, 2011

Our Baby Shower!

Saturday, October 1st, was our baby shower. We had so many friends and family members travel near and far to visit and shower us with gifts! It was absolutely WONDERFUL to see everyone who cares so much about us! I know Cole is going to be very blessed, maybe even a bit spoiled ;). A special thanks goes out to Gigi (my mom), Crystal, Grammie (Dave's mom), and Mimi (my grandmother) for planning everything and putting it all together. The day was absolutely perfect, the hall was adorably decorated, and the food was delicious!
We were lucky that my very talented cousin, Blonnie, brought her camera with her and was able to capture some great memories.  I also gathered a few photos from some other friends as well. I hope to get copies of others soon! Here are just a few for you to enjoy:
Could the decorations have been any cuter?!

A few family shots...

A FEW of the MANY, MANY gifts we were blessed with! :)

So happy....and exhausted! :)

No comments:

Post a Comment