Wednesday, October 5, 2011

35 Week Update

Pregnancy Highlights:
How Far Along: 35 weeks

Baby Stats:  
Cole doesn't have much room to maneuver now that he's over 18 inches long and tips the scales at 5 1/4 pounds.  Because it's so snug in my womb, he isn't likely to be doing somersaults anymore, but the number of times he kicks should remain about the same. His kidneys are fully developed now, and his liver can process some waste products. Most of his basic physical development is now complete — he'll spend the next few weeks putting on weight!
**info. from www.babycenter.com**

Movement: Not feeling as much rolling around but definitely feeling him throughout my whole belly!!!

Sleep: still strugglin' but I've been really exhausted lately so that helps me to sleep through the night!

Symptoms: swollen feet and ankles, it's not pretty folks! One of my students said "I hope that doesn't happen to me when I'm older" haha! It is also just getting harder for me to move around in general at any sort of quick pace!

What I Miss: sleeping in while I was on summer break! I didn't need much sleep this summer but could really use a couple extra hours now!

Best Moment of the Week: My baby shower, hands down! Everything was just perfect and I was so thankful to see all of our family and friends there from near and far! I will make a separate post about the shower this weekend when I have more time!


I also had a doctor's appointment Tuesday and doc said I'm measuring exactly 35 weeks, not too big, even though I was worried about that! He also said Cole was a very "busy baby" and definitely head down! :)


Sneak Peek of Baby Shower...how cute is this?!?

1 comment:

  1. You look so beautiful, Linz! The shower for Cole was perfect. We all had a wonderful time with friends.

    xo Bett

    ReplyDelete